Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Girls night out!




Colin was so sweet, the other night it was my buddies Birthday dinner and Colin and I were sitting around at home and I was telling him how I had cabin fever and hadn't left the house since Tuesday. I was not hinting to anything and he said "you should go out with them. Just go for a couple of hours and I will be fine." I did not feel good about this at all because I know my own stress levels and how scary it can be at times with two babies and I am with them 24/7. I didn't feel right about leaving Colin with them. He said GO! So I did. I kept calling to check and he said exactly what I needed to hear in order to have a good time "everything is just wonderful". He still to this day hasn't told me how it really went. I love how he just gets me.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

What a great husband! I love that pic of Colin holding the twins! I am glad that you were able to get out for a bit.

Sandie B said...

Well Colin and the boys look pretty content...I know what you mean though - sometimes its best not to know what happens while you're gone. It was really sweet of Colin to watch the boys so you could get and and enjoy time with your friends...You must be getting cabin fever!!

Sundi said...

That is a sweet picture. He probably would have stayed there like that all night except you kept calling and breaking up their snuggle time.