Monday, December 8, 2008

Noah's Bday Party














































Justin and I had a date yesterday. My parents watched the twins and Justin and I went to Noah's 2nd Birthday party at a small amusement park in Phoenix. We had so much fun, he went on ride after ride and just loved it. We went on each ride about 10 times, ate pizza and also went on the train that went around the park. Noah is my friend Maria's youngest and is one of Justin's good friends. He calls him Wowah.

6 comments:

Sandie B said...

He has on his game face in the first few pictures...he's so serious but I have grown to love that look. So Noah got some new "specs" he looks adorable in them..he is sure a little guy. An amusement park, what a fun place for a bd party. Fun to hear my little guy likes the rides...i would have thought he might have been afraid. He really seems to be growing up the past few months - do ya think that has to do with the boys arrival or just the age?? Thanks for the update - i miss you guys tons and hate the thought of another xmas without you! love grammy

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I bet that he loved the one on one time with you and no babies around. It was so good to talk to you and Colin the other day! I miss you guys so much! I want to see some pics of the twins as well! :)

janey said...

Justin seems very serious about riding on the rides. It was so nice to see him when Colin and he were at Sandies's. Your boys are all so cute. Would love to see the twins in person.

Sandie B said...

Janey fun to see you commenting on the blog. I agree with you - I would love to see some more picts of the twins.

Dan, Emily, Isaac, and Micah said...

Oh...I love him! He's so cute. But even though I love to see Justin....I'm dying to see pics of ALL of you!!!!

Sandie B said...

Did you break the camera?? I would love to see some new pictures of the twins??