Monday, May 11, 2009

A perfect Mother's Day











I had the perfect Mother's Day yesterday! It all started with Colin waking up with the kids, so I got to sleep in until 7:30! Wow, never thought I would be excited about "sleeping in" until 730! Then we got ready and headed up to Salty Senoritas for Margaritas and Queso...my favorite! We then headed over to Trader Joe's to get some groceries and Justin was in charge of the cart! Then we came home and took naps. But while everyone was sleeping I went and got a pedicure/Manicure with Jessica. When I got home (to find the babies hadn't taken their nap, thank you Colin for smiling and not complaining when I walked in the door even though you wanted to nap too) we headed out back to our little pool so I could take the babies in the water! Ended with pizza for dinner (my other favorite) and a little alone time with Colin. Couldn't have asked for a better day!

2 comments:

Sundi said...

That does sound perfect. Sorry for Colin not getting to nap but that's how they learn to love us even more for doing it every day.

Sandie B said...

Pedicure and pizza all in one day..what more could a girl ask for!! Sounds Like a great day..I would have loved to have gotten in the pool with you