Sunday, October 18, 2009

Photo shoot









I was lucky enough to get 2 photo sessions with Jocelyn (my sister in law). One with myself and the kids and another one when Colin came into town to drive us home! Here are some of the shots she sent me, i cannot wait to print and frame these and put them all over our house!!!!!!!!!! I love, love, love them. For anyone interested in a photo shoot, Jocelyn is amazing as you can see. For those blog stalkers too if you go to her blog on the right called "This and That" there is also a link on their to her photography website. Another one to watch, she puts all of her sessions on there http://www.jocelynkbrownphotography.com/

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

so happy you like them. i really love your family picture. love that tree!

The Haigh's said...

Hi Brittany! I found your blog through random blog stalking this morning. Your boys are beautiful and your family pictures are stunning. Hope you're doing well.

Karen said...

Absolutely AMAZING photos....Jocelyn is truly gifted as she seemed to capture each of the boys' personalities. The pictures of the 5 of you are priceless and it is so beautiful to see the sheer joy both of you have in your family. I have to confess though that the pictures of Brittany brought tears to my eyes -- WOW!! Love Mom