Sunday, April 4, 2010

Justins Bff and Ryan's girlfriend












I know its been a while... life has been busy, for all of us. Thanks for understanding.
On that note a while back I was able to babysit Justin's best friend Connor and his little sister Drew, who is also Ryan's girlfriend! It was so fun having them over! I loved watching Justin interact with his friend, someone his age that got all of his attention! And loved having Drew there! She is the cutest little girl ever! And she already runs Ryan around like shes the boss and he does everything she says. Love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brittany these pictures are ADORABLE! Connor and Drew can't wait to come back and play!!! Melissa

Auntie Shelley said...

Sometime when I need a dose of family on a larger scale, I meander thru your blog. It is a wonderful reminder of how blessed we all are. Love you all.