Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our First day home alone!



Yesterday was my first day home alone with all three boys. We did good, Justin was in a great mood which helped since I am still recovering from the C-section and not able to chase him around as easy! Although he has figured out that when I am nursing, which is all of the time, that he can get away with more since I can't get up!


He helped me with the babies and we played together, then after nap time my friend Maria and her two kids came over for our first playdate in a while. We were both joking that our playdates now consist of 5 kids, not three! Justin was in heaven, they played so hard that he was exhausted last night. It was great! We tried to go for our nightly walk and he could barely ride his bike he was so tired!!!

1 comment:

Candy K said...

How funny...Wyatt did the exact same thing when I was nursing....he would run around and rule the house cause he knew I couldn't get up!