Sunday, September 21, 2008

Welcome to our NEW Blog









Hi Everyone, we have decided to start a new blog that is geared towards our whole family....Colin, Brittany, Justin and the newest additions Dylan and Ryan. I gave birth to the twins on September 9th, 2008. Dylan looks almost identical to Justin when he was born with the same complexion and hair color. Ryan is our adorable little guy. He has red hair and fair skin and is so cute! He has been alert from the moment he was born. When his eyes are open, he looks around at everything. Dylan on the other hand is still on the sleepy side. They have been great so far. They only cry when they are hungry and sleep most of the time, which helps with the transition from having 1 to 3 kids. Justin really likes them. He gently pats their heads and tummies and says "hi baby brothers". He calls them baby Dylan and baby Ryan. i will post more once I get more pictures, it's been a little busy around here!

6 comments:

Sandie B said...

I can vouch for Brittany - they are all amazing boys. Brittany herself is an amazing Mom. Very relaxed and handles all these boys like an old pro. I spent 12 days in Arizon and was lucky enough to be there when the twins were born. By my second day there (and no babies) I was ready to run Brittany around the block. I think we (Brittany and I) were both worried that they were going to wait for their scheduled c section date on the 18th. I am always amazed - each time I manage to fly from Seattle to Arizona and have been fortunate enough to be there for all 6 grand babies births. Love to all of you and I am sooooo happy you started your blog up again..love Mom

Sandie B said...

PS I have over 200 pictures which I have copied to a cd and will mail out to you tomorrow..

Marnae and Matt said...

What cute new boys you have. Congrats to you guys and thank you for sharing your blog.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I need to come visit again soon. Maybe Dylan will actually be awake next time. He has been sleeping both times I visited =]

Candy K said...

The boys are absolutely adorable!
Congratulations! I'm sure Justin will be a great big brother!

Anonymous said...

The baby boys are sooo cute!