Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Baking cookies




So my mom and I used to bake cookies every year, but we haven't almost since Ive been in college. So we decided to bake this year. We always do a traditional sugar cookie with multi colored frosting. I should have taken pictures of the end result cause we had about 10 dozen but now that I have given them all out we have about 12 cookies left to our name. We also made 6lbs of fudge. That I keep mostly for myself. I am always a sucker for chocolate! This year was so fun for my Mom AND Justin. He helped cut out the cookies and also helped to do the frosting and sprinkles! It was sooo fun!

3 comments:

Karen said...

This was SO much fun -- a tradition I hope we can continue though imagine....3 little guys in the kitchen helping!! I confess that Justin ate just about as much cookie dough and frosting as Brittany and I. Love Nana

Jocelyn said...

really cute pic of your mom and justin. these are the BEST memories. my mom and i baked right before christas too!

Sandie B said...

Do you have any Christmas morning (opening packages) pictures?