Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Reindeer Run 5k




This past saturday my girlfriend Tammy and I did our first 5k...we did it in 30.50 minutes which we were very happy with! It was a Lifetime Fitness run so I felt a little bit more motivated to do it. I didn't really train too much for it cause I didn't really know what to do. So I just incorporated running into my regular work outs 3 days a week. Now we are going to do the 4.2 mile Pat Tillman run in April. Hopefully that one will go well too. The family came out to support me. It was freezing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations britany! Now your ready for a marathon...just keep on running :)

Sandie B said...

so pround of you for staying on the band wagon ..not easy to do with 3 little ones. I know that your gym time is your sanity time..good job taking care of your self - we Moms know how important that is.

PS looks like nanna and Justin had a great time making the cookies.

Tabitha said...

Congrats Brittany - I did my first run last year and it felt so invigorating. Laurie told me about your blog and I LOVE seeing all your pics. Can't wait to see more. Hope you're doing well.

Tabs

Jocelyn said...

good job!